The Latest From The Taverns
The Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association are founding members of
* All members of the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association are automatic members of the Fairness in Music Licensing Coalition.
* Your Executive Director, Amy Christie, was elected to serve as Vice President of Governmental Affairs and to lead discussions in Congress.
* Go to www.musicfairness.org to sign up for updates!
The Fairness in Music Licensing Coalition advocates for a more competitive and transparent music licensing system that better serves American establishments in the hospitality, food and beverage industries. We work with policy makers, Performance Rights Organizations (PRO’s) and the greater business community to find a common solution to an unfair music licensing system.
Copyright Reform Issues
* “Public Should Mean Public.” No storage areas, kitchens, offices, etc. included!
* Price increases ONLY at rate of inflation!
* PRO Repertoire Transparency in Billing!
Don’t forget to visit www.musicfairness.org for more information, updates, or to take action on the Fairness in Music Licensing Coalition!