Online RAMP Training Now Only $18 with Member Discount Code
Through a special arrangement with Crystal Hartz and www.plcbramptrainer.com, Members of the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association can get online RAMP training for only $18. That’s 10% off the regular $20 price.
Crystal has been a PLCB RAMP-approved trainer since 2001 (since its inception) and a TIPS trainer for more than 37 years. She has been recognized by the last six Pennsylvania governors for her efforts in alcohol education. Her company is based in Pennsylvania.
Through www.plcbramptrainer.com, you can
- Save Money – Save Time
- Educate yourself of the policies
- Protect your business from liability lawsuits
- Decreased penalties for alcohol violations
- Lower insurance premiums
- Online RAMP Training for servers and sellers can improve your business today!
To get your discount, follow these instructions:
DISCOUNT CODE: PLBTA (All caps) – 10% off
Directions for PLCB RAMP SERVER SELLER TRAINING for all members of the PBLTA (Discounted rate):
- Go to https://www.plcbramptrainer.com
- Click to purchase course.
- Click to add one to cart.
- Cost is $20. Put the code PLBTA (Caps) in the discount box and the price drops to $18.00. Hit Update Cart. Hit CHECKOUT. Can buy multiple codes or just one.
- Pay with any credit card or PayPal.
- Create an account – (fill in your personal information – and the LID# of the establishment you work at)
- Click to begin course. Takes about 2 hours. If you can’t finish in one session, you can LOGOUT and then come back to website and sign in with username and password and it will take you to the page you left off on…never lose anything.
- Upon completion, you can print your certificate as proof of completion and copy your manager.
- If you need help, you can call Crystal directly at 717-443-3998 or email her at email@example.com. For Owner/Manager Training, click here for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Online RAMP Server/Seller Course
What benefits do I receive as a licensee with RAMP certified employees?
Server/Seller certification is one mandatory component of completing the PLCB’s Responsible Alcohol Management Program.
By completing this program, a business owner can help shield himself from a number of liabilities. These include:
• Preventing or lowering fines associated with irresponsible alcohol service.
• Helping to lower liquor liability insurance.
• Peace of mind that your employees know and have been educated on the laws and roles of serving alcohol in the Commonwealth.
What is the benefit of having my employees take this course online rather than in a classroom setting?
The convenience! Your employees can take this course anywhere they have Internet access at anytime of the day. Sometimes classroom training courses can be inconvenient when they are not offered near your town or when employees have to take time off of work to attend them where they are held.
What if my employee or I have questions while we are going through the online training course?
Don’t worry. If you need help, you can call Crystal directly at 717-443-3998 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does the online Server/Seller course cost per employee?
Unlike classroom training sessions that can vary greatly in price this online training course costs only $20.00 per employee, but with your PLBTA discount, we’ll take 10 percent off. So the final cost is only $18.
Where can I find out more information about this online course?
If you have questions, you can call Crystal directly at 717-443-3998 or email her at email@example.com.