Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association Annual Scholarship: 2015 Criteria
Please read the following very carefully to determine eligibility:
- All applicants must be an owner, manager, or employee of a current Paid-In-Full Member of the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association for the year 2015.
- “Employee” includes waiter/waitress, bartender, or food staff. This person may apply for either himself/herself or for their child. Licensees may also apply for their children. Spouses are not eligible.
- Employee must work a minimum of 300 hours per work year at the establishment. This has to be verified by a copy of the W-2 and by an owner/manager.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment into a college, university, or trade school for the year 2015. A copy of proof of enrollment or letter of intent must be accompanied with the completed scholarship application.
- 7 Different Applications allowed to be submitted per establishment.
- All applications and additional materials have to be received by the PLBA State Office by June 30th, 2015.
- For your copy of the 2015 Scholarship Application, please click here.
Congratulations to The Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association’s 2014 Scholarship Winners:
- Elizabeth Seber | French Quarter Bistro, Royersford | Montgomery County
- Susan Benton | American Legion Post #135, Warren | Warren County
- Jacklyn Daddona | Duke’s Tavern, Springfield | Delaware County
- Donald Boyer Jr. | Kelly’s Inn, York | York County
- Ian Bricker | Federal Taphouse, Lancaster | Lancaster County